- 4 (6-oz.) skin-on salmon fillets (such as wild Alaskan)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 8 ounces trimmed haricots verts (French green beans)
- 2 ears fresh corn, shucked and halved crosswise
- 1/2 cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 Tbsp. fresh juice
- 1 tablespoon water
Prepare a steamer with 2 stackable bamboo baskets in a large Dutch oven. Line baskets with parchment paper. Add water to Dutch oven to a depth of 1 inch; bring to a boil over high.
Sprinkle salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place in 1 bamboo basket. Place haricots verts and corn in second bamboo basket, and stack on salmon basket. Cover and cook until fish flakes with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir together yogurt, dill, lemon zest and juice, 1 tablespoon water, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle sauce over salmon, corn, and beans.